Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Where ya be???

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Take a look here CLICK ME This will explain everything to you. This is what I was talking about. I read about just before I had Brady and I was like I wish I could have seen that. Totally awesome if you ask me!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]


    Recent advances in imaging have resulted in the introduction of three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) ultrasound. Used in conjunction with traditional two-dimensional (2D) ultrasound imaging, which has been in use for more than 25 years, 3D/4D ultrasound provides a higher resolution image in actual or ?real? time. Such imaging is especially useful for obstetricians who suspect structural abnormalities and need to see specific surface renderings of a fetus. Carol Simmons, MD, an obstetrician/ gynecologist with Greater Pittsburgh Ob/Gyn, is one of the first obstetricians in the area to offer 3D/4D ultrasound to patients and referring physicians. Her group, which practices at Mercy Hospital, has completed thousands of scans since they started using this revolutionary equipment in April 2003

    <font color="#b22222" size="1">[ December 03, 2004 09:18 AM: Message edited by: AngelKiss ]</font>

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    McMaster University, Department of OB/Gyn
    1200 Main St. West
    Hamilton
    Ontario, Canada L8N 3Z5
    Contact: Dr. Patrick Mohide
    Phone: (905) 521-2100

    There's the contact infor for a Doctor that does it at McMaster Tracy. Look into it, I think it would be totally kick ass to see that.

  3. #23
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Thats where ALL my docs are from MacMaster, so i'll be having the baby there, so i'll ask my doc when i see her on monday...Thank YOU girl!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    picture2 picture3

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I thought girl. That's why I posted that there. Take a look at the images I just posted on the thread. Very cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Ooohh cool...now i see what the difference is...a 3d holds still and a 4D moves *L*...i would prefer the 4D

  7. #27
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] i wonder what the cost would be to have a 4D done..i know for a video of your baby it cost 20.00 and just for a pic its 3.00...I'll have to investigate more into that one

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya you'll have to look into that. I had to pay $20.00 for my pics of Brady. They gave the pics to me on this big sheet but it was in the form of a negative. I thought they were screwing up and giving me someone's x-ray by accident -lmao-

    If you have the money for it I say do it. What an awesome thing to be able to do and keep for memories. Just think how cool it will be for your boy to see that when he grows up.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay so essentially time is being used as the fourth dimension in this case...that makes sense.. i just didnt know time was considered a dimension thats all...*L* very informative post Amanda...thank you... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •